Monday, December 9, 2013

Hershey's Chocolate Spread Review for Crowdtap

Share the small pleasures of fall.


I got a chance to review Hershey's Spread for the Crowdtap (www. Crowdtap.com). I was very excited to get accepted for this review because:

1. I absolutely love Hershey's Products

2. I truly wanted to taste this before purchasing for my house.

I opened the Box as soon as it arrived at my doorstep.After that the fun of tasting it began and my Husband also joined me. We tasted it with every possible thing that we can spread it on or dip it in.

I got the one with Almonds and I absolutely love Almonds so it was perfect for me. It comes in three varities:

1. Chocolate
2. Almond
3. Hazelnut


I found this Product to be very smooth, very creamy and extremely delicious. We even melted a 1/4 cup of  Hershey's Spread in a Glass bowl in Microwave for 15 sec to drizzle it over our Waffles and then later drizzle it on our Cookies and ice cream.

It is versatile and can be used in so many ways and each way is delicious than others.






I would definitely recommend it to any one. It is worth trying it.


No comments: