Sunday, March 26, 2017

Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Review for Simple Solutions Community

I received a Full sized 1 LB box of Pure Arm and Baking Soda to review. Thanks Arm and Hammer for my free full sized 1 LB box of Baking soda and baking soda shaker bottle. I use Arm and Hammer baking soda because it is pure and I trust it. I used to use it only for my baking and then I saw a Fridge box to deodorize the fridge.


It was very recently that I read and heard a lot about it's use for cleaning purposes and now I have been using to clean my house and baking soda is not only for baking but it's a versatile item and everyone should have it in their cupboard or pantry.


1. Freshening up my laundry: I sprinkle some baking soda before shutting the door of my washing machine it not only freshens up the laundry but it also cleans the drum of my washing machine.




2. Deorderize The carpet : 1st clean the carpet with a Vacuum Cleaner and then sprinkle baking Soda generously and leave it  for few hours and then Vacuum again.





















3. Cleaning the oven  : Sprinkle some arm and hammer baking soda  and then spray some water on it. leave it overnight and then sweep it away in the morning.

3. Cleaning The Bathroom and Toilet Bowls : Sprinkle some baking soda in the toilet bowl and leave it as long as you can brush it and flush.

4. Cleaning Kitchen sponges : add 4 tbsp of Arm and Hammer baking soda to 1 quart of  warm water.Soak them in this strong solution and then rinse away after that for more thorough cleaning just gently heat the sponge in the microwave oven.




















5. Cleaning Hair Brush : Remove all the heir and kind of dry dust it to remove the dead cells and dirt and then soak in a basin of warm water with 1 Tbsp of Arm and hammer baking Soda added to it. This solution will help in removing the oils and grime and clean the hair brush. wash it with clean water and spread them on a dry towel to dry.

One tine box of Arm and Hammer baking soda and so many uses.

No comments: