Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slim Fast Snack Bites Review. Yummy!!!!


I have been a BzzAgent for the Past couple Months and I have tried couple products for the and written reviews this time I'm reviewing The New Slim Fast Crunchy Savory Snacks called Slim Fast Snack Bites.

BzzAgent.com had sent me some Single Snack size packs of Slim Fast Snack Bites for trying and writing a review for it. I got Nacho Cheese Flavor. These delicious low calorie snacks come in three Flavors:
1. Sour Cream and Onion
2. Cinnamon Spice
3. Nacho Cheese

These Snacks are 100 Calories/ bag. It has only 1 gram Sugar and 0.5 gram Saturated fat. 0 grams Trans fat and 0 mg Cholesterol and 3 grams of fiber. These are Portion Control Pouches.

I didn't know what to expect. I was just hoping that they are not Cardboard type dry pieces with some flavor on it that is not even distinguishable

These arrived in my mailbox about a week ago and I couldn't wait to open them and try.So, I took a Bag to my workplace to eat between my Breakfast and Lunch.

They were Crunchy Bite size Pieces. They had right Cheesy taste and smell because I'm not fond of too much cheesy taste. They were not Cardboard style and Cardboard tasting dry pieces. But I wrong they were crunchy, Puffed up Snack pieces, they were savory but not overly Salty. They were kind of addictive and I kept popping them in my Mouth and I just couldn't put the bag down without finishing it.

Trust me that you would feel like me too, you wouldn't want to put the bag down down with out eating everything from it. However I would have liked them to be a little bit crispier and not Crunchy. They could have been a little flakier and not very dense. It could have been slightly spicier. Adding these attributes will definitely make these very delicious low calorie Snacks.






















I shared my Sample with my husband and he loved it. But he found the Cheese smell and flavor a  little bit stronger  than he would have loved it to be.He also wanted them to be a little spicier and not so dense. But it wasn't something that would bother him too much and he still would continue to eat. We will be buying this product soon when we are able to find it at our Store.

Slim Fast should definitely come up with more Savory Flavors.

No comments: