Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fried Chicken At Kroger Review for BzzAgent




I don't actually have Kroger near my house but OFC and Fred Meyer's are our go to places for Kroger Family Stores. My Son lives in Michigan and he shops at Kroger all the time. The proximity of these stores near my house is the best thing.

We had never tasted before we got to do the taste testing on BzzAgent. Thanks to BzzAgent we got a coupon for a 8 Pieces Deli Fried  Chicken, a Coke product and a free bag of Kettle style Chips.

One fine mid morning my Son and I went to QFC to pick up Fried  Chicken but to our disappointment they just had 5 Pieces of fried Chicken and they offered to  give us three pieces of roasted Chicken. We didn't know what to do but we took it.

Then we picked up a bottle of Diet Coke. They had all kinds of Kroger Brand Chips but again no Kettle Style Chips.We cam home and settle down to eat. The  Kroger  Brand Deli Fried Chicken  were delicious. The meat was tender, Juicy and Succulent. They were not salty. the out layer was crisp.

My only concern was the Fried Chicken was too oily. They could have been a little less oily.

Finally I found the Kroger Brand Kettle chips at Fred Meyer's. So we ate all these on separate occasions. The Chips were delicious. They didn't feel so oily like other brand name kettle chips. They were very light, Crisp and very even in color.

Over everything was delicious and we will bey buying these items over and over again.












No comments: