Friday, June 14, 2013

The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Premiere Viewing Party for Crowdtap

When : June 2 2013, Sunday @ 8:00 PM PST
Where: My house
Thanks Crowdtap for this Party opportunity, me and my friends had tons of fun.

I invited some friends from my workplace and we had light snacks and watched the show called Real Housewives of New Jersey. In this episode Milania and Antonia go on a playdate with their Mom's and they have fun at the bead store.

While we watched the show we ate Hummus and raw vegetables. There were lots of candies and snacks. We drank Crystal light Raspberry flavor.








Milania and Antonia were very cute while their Moms were constantly arguing and bickering.
         Each guest went home with some makeup to go with the theme.                                                                                                                                            

No comments: