Monday, July 7, 2014

Kleenex Facial Tissue Review for Crowdtap





I'm a Crowdtap member and I got a Free full sized sample Box of  Kleenex Facial Tissues (210 Tissues). I'm always in the need of a strong Facial Tissue. I not only use  them for Covering my sneezes and coughs but also for cleaning my nose wiping my sweat and even tears if I'm crying ( I cry a lot) and I work at a school so I have constant coughs and colds.

I love Kleenex facial tissues because they are versatile and they are strong and tough yet soft for my skin.







Uses of Kleenex Facial Tissues:
1. I even do the light dusting to clean the surface Dust.

















2. Applying Make-up and removing it too.

















I shared  my Samples with some co-workers and parents of my Students:















I use mostly the Facial Tissues  at my workplace so I keep the box of facial Tissues where  my Students, Staff Members and I  can reach them  easily.





















At Home: I keep it in my Family Room where my Guests can reach it very easily.

















My Twitter Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/smita_arun/status/486267193483481088


BONUS: I work at a School so I donate a lot of Box Tops and I was very happy to get a free Box Top with this full sized Sample Kleenex Tissue Box.





















Disclaimer~ I’m a BzzAgent and as a BzzAgent I received free products  to test and give my reviews.I wasn't compensated in any other way besides free products and  I was under no obligation to give a positive review. The opinions expressed here are all mine.

No comments: