Saturday, September 15, 2018

Kroger Brand Mega mission for My Magazine Sharing

Mission packshots greybkgd logo v2





I'm a member of My Magazine Sharing Community and I get lots of free Kroger brand products to try for free and give my opinion.

This time around I got a  Full sized Kroger brand Chunky Chipmates Chocolate Chip cookies Made with real chocolate. I was very glad that I got to try these otherwise I probably wouldn't have thought about getting those. So, thanks Kroger and My magazine sharing that I got this awesome opportunity to try them.

They were delicious I ate them just like that and even crumbled them and put them in  Greek yogurt. Kind of like a snack+Dessert. Yummy! The pack has 13.75 OZ cookies. Cookie size is small so lots of cookies in a pack. I personally like chewy cookies but these were still very delicious. We can see chunks of chocolate in each cookie.Portion size on nutritional facts is: 2 cookies and 2 cookies have 9 grams sugar and 3 grams of saturated fats. Not too bad and it satisfies your craving for sweet stuff if you have a sweet tooth. My Husband normally doesn't like a lot of things that he hasn't eaten before. This was something new for him but he liked them a lot and I was happy to see that reached out for more.


I have very rarely liked packaged cookies that were not sold at the bakery section but this one I really loved. I think that I'll be buying these for a long time to come.


No comments: