Sunday, May 27, 2018

Bob's Red Mill Muesli Cups review for Social Nature

I got to try The Bob's Red Mill Muesli cup for free to try and give my opinions. I found this at Whole Food Market. They Had three flavors 1. Original, 2. Tropical and 3. Paleo

Didn't know exactly how Paleo was different.I have heard about Paleo diet but don't what it exactly is. So I picked Tropical Flavors thinking that it might have Peaches, Pineapple and mango pieces in it. But I found lots of coconut slivers and pumpkin seeds.

I prepared it in Microwave oven. Very easy to make you fill up with water up to the line inside the cup. Heat it in the microwave for 1 min and 30 seconds then take it out stir and cook for another 1 min and 15 sec. Take it out let it sit for 2 minutes before eating it.

Mine spilled in the first round of cooking not sure if I should have put the lid on it. second time around I had put some kind of lid so no spills.

The finished product ready to eat wasn't too sweet like most of the items that are packaged  and sold in the market.However I wanted it to be a little sweeter so I added some sugar not too much little sprinkle made it all good personally for me.

Pretty good!






No comments: