Thursday, March 28, 2013

Granier USA: Olia Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color Review for BzzAgent.




I was very excited to know that I was chosen to test this New Hair Color Product by Garnier USA Called Olia , Oil Powered Permanent Hair Color. My free product came in the form
of a Coupon. I love doing Sample testing for BzzAgent . They are super organized  and the Products and Coupons show up in the mail box in a timely manner and they give us plenty of time to submit our reviews because they perhaps know that some of their members have jobs that keep them very busy.







I bought my Free Garnier Olia Hair Color from Rite Aid because these were on sale and  I got it  for a great price that fit my free Coupon. I bought #2.0 Soft Black color to suit the Natural Color of my hair.  There are 24 Shades in this Hair Color line. I found two colors in Black itself and I picked up Soft Black.


 Here is a Shade range:










I work at an Elementary School so I was waiting for my Spring Break to try this product because I wanted to read all the instructions and do it right. So, finally I decided to give it a try today.





I was very happy to know that there is no Ammonia in this Hair Color and there is 60% Natural Flower Oil in Colorant.





I opened the Box and found everything that I would have needed to color my hair neatly packed in the Box.





 Contents of the Box:


1. Instructions on how to mix and use this Product


2. A pair of Black Gloves to protect our hands


3. A Tear Drop Shaped Bottle for mixing


4. Colorant 


5. Developer


6. Conditioner





How to prepare the hair Color and Apply: Mix Developer and Colorant in the empty Bottle provided be sure to wear the gloves provided by them. Break the tip off. Wear a Towel to protect your Clothes. Apply directly in to the hair from the Bottle starting from the Roots and then message gently for even coverage. Leave on for 30 Minutes. message again and rinse until the water comes clear. Voila your comes out looking Super Shiny, Healthy and smells very good. 





Here is a How to Video :


Here is my before and After Picture:

BEFORE



















AFTER Olia Pictures: MY Hair looks Softer, Feels Fuller, Shinier than ever before and smells like flowers.

TIP: 1. Always try a spot test to see if your skin reacts to this if not then go ahead and use it

2. I always like to apply some lotion to my skin around my hair line to avoid the hair color getting in to my skin. I apply the hair Color and wipe off the color that got on to my skin with a Cotton Ball or a damp paper towel.

I had tons of fun using this Product and I would 100% recommend to others to use it too and I hope that my friends and family members will have fun using it too.

No comments: