Monday, March 4, 2013

MorningStar Farms Products Review for BzzAgent



My Coupons have arrived . In the kit that I received from BzzAgent were :
1. 1 Free Product Coupon
2. 5 $1.00 off Coupons for my use or for sharing

I made this meal for my Husband and I. The Burgers are Spicy Black bean Veggie Burgers that I bought with the Free Product Coupon that I got from BzzAgent. It was a very delicious dinner  and I can't wait for my Son to come home so that he too can enjoy it with us.



I made the Spread/Dip @ home from Alton Brown's Recipe that I found in Food Network.com:

Ingredients
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups diced onions
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 cups sour cream
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions
In a saute pan over medium heat add oil, heat and add onions and salt. Cook the onions until they are caramelized, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Mix the rest of the ingredients, and then add the cooled onions. Refrigerate and stir again before serving.



Today I made a Salad using MorningStar Farms Spicy Veggie Buffalo Wings. It was absolutely delicious.

Here is the recipe:

1. 5 Pieces Buffalo Wings
2.5-6 Strawberries Sliced
3. 2 Tbsp Sliced Red Onions
4. 1/2 Orange sliced and skinned
5. 2 Tbsp fruit based Vinaigrette ( I used Wish Bone Raspberry and walnuts Vinaigrette)
6. 1 Tbsp Craisins or Dried Cranberries
7. 10-15 Roasted Pecans.
8. Couple slices of English Cumbers unpeeled

8. Handful of Spring Mix Lettuce




Method: Roast Pecans in a little Olive oil in a Heavy Bottom Pan sprinkle some sea salt over it. Mix everything in a large Bowl. Prepare Buffalo Wings as per instructions on the box. Slice the wings and add to the vegetables and lastly add Vinaigrette mix and enjoy.




No comments: