Sunday, January 11, 2015

Honestly Moist Goodness of Sara Lee Pound Cakes


Thanks BzzAgent and Sara Lee for  my Free full size  sample of Sara Lee Pound cake found in Frozen Dessert section. As a BzzAgent I get to try a lot of products that are relevant to me and are used by me and my family members. These products are sometimes  Kroger Brand Generic/Store Brand products and sometimes they are name brands.

We love a great and fresh tasting pound cake in my household.So I was very happy to be a part of this testing campaign. found these products at my Fred Meyer Store(Kroger Family store) but they didn't have too many varieties to choose from as I was hoping but we still were happy that we found All Butter Sara Lee Pound Cake

When I opened the package I was expecting it to have some ice on it and I thought that it will be a solid rock frozen cake.I thought that  I'll have to use a really large and sharp knife to cut it in to slices but to my family's and my amazement  it was very easy to cut the slices and they came out clean and I could cut them in any thickness that I wanted.

The Instructions said that they are ready in 10 seconds/slice in the Microwave oven so exactly did that. Super easy to cut and super easy to heat.This dessert was my dream dessert. I had seen people serving these Sara Lee Pound cakes with ice cream or whipped cream but I thought about trying something different.

I had few cups of Strawberry yogurt in my fridge and I also had some delicious frozen Strawberries in my freezer.There were some Dark Chocolate berry flavored clusters bag in my pantry. I added all these things for serving and the results were amazing.







































I also tried toasted Sara Lee Pound Cakes.I sliced them and then put them in a pan with butter and toasted them until they got some brown spots on them. Yummy!!!

The possibilities are endless with Sara Lee pound Cakes.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate all you great photos and reviews!