Sunday, September 20, 2015

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Review for Crowdtap


AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30


I'm a Crowdtap member and I got to try samples of Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30.

My Job requires to stand in Sun for a pretty long time.So, I used this product and I loved it .It is very silky and creamy. didn't have  greasy feel and didn't leave any streaks on my skin.It got absorbed pretty quickly and I loved it's mild scent. Sometimes sun screens are very greasy and have a heavy smell but not this one. It is very light weight.

I like to use a sun screen with 30 or more SPF so this could be something that I'll buy and use it . Love and trust Aveeno Products.I find them to be slightly expensive but they are worth it.

Directions to use:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply:
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours

For more info on this and other Aveeno products visit: http://www.aveeno.com/





No comments: