October 15th is the Global Handwashing Day.Support Global Handwashing education in developing countries by logging in or signing up at Dial Rewards and use the code "WASH9" click on the link to join https://dialrewards.icgrouplp.com/?referer_uid=82bee213-9f74-4dc0-b004-0fc4361395c9 : Dial Brand will donate $1 for every code entered (up to $50,000) to support global handwashing education.
You will earn 500 Points for entering the code: WASH9
When should you wash your hands? Wash your hands thoroughly with luke warm water and soap.Lather up and scrub all the parts of hands for at least 20 seconds and rinse your hands thoroughly. Wipe immediately with a very clean fabric towel or paper towel (I like using paper towel because fabric towel might have some germs on it from re using it or dry them under hand dryer. You should wash your hands when in doubt that you touched something that might spread germs.
1. Before cooking or preparing food
2. Before eating food
3. Before and after caring for someone who is sick
4. Before and after treating a cut or a wound
5. After visiting the bathroom
6. After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
7. After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
8. After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
9. After touching garbage and garbage bins
10. After coming home from outside
An incident had just happened when some farm workers didn't wash their hands after using bathroom and the Cucumbers that they touched were spreading Salmonella infection which killed few and made several people sick. So washing hands is very crucial.