Monday, September 7, 2015

Dannon Evolution Fresh Review for BzzAgent



I'm a BzzAgent member and as a BzzAgent member I get to try awesome Store brand and name brad brand products to try for free and give my honest opinions.

This time I got invited to try this product called Dannon Evolution Fresh yogurt for free. Dannon Evolution Fresh yogurt is a non fat Greek yogurt with Fruit in the Bottom. I didn't know anything about this yogurt and had never heard about it before I got this campaign.

These can be purchased at Fred Meyers and Kroger Stores.Since I don't have a Kroger store so I buy these from Fred Meyers. You can find them among regular yogurt.When I went to the store for the first time to buy them I didn't quite know where to find them among the regular yogurt or Organic Yogurt. I couldn't find it on both sections.I asked the store people and they had never heard about this product before.

I was kind of little sad not knowing what to do. But I didn't loose hopes and and I kept going back to the store and kept my eyes peeled for them.Finally they started showing up but still I haven't yet been able to find Pineapple and Passion Fruit flavor

I went to the store again to look for  Pineapple and Passion Fruit flavor but still can't find this flavor

 It comes in Four Flavors and the packaging is see through cups:

1. Blueberry
2. Passion Fruit and Pineapple
3. Black Cherry 
4. BlackBerry and Raspberry

Image result for black cherry dannon evolution yogurt

First I had tried the Blackberry and the raspberry flavor. I tasted the yogurt first  and I liked the texture of yogurt, it is very creamy, smooth and very thick and wasn't tart like some yogurt. But I got a little disappointed because the Blackberry seeds ruined it for me.

Then I tried Black Cherry flavor. This one was truly yummy and I found out that  I don't have to eat all the fruit and I can mix as much as I want and eat the yogurt from the top to savor just the taste of yogurt. Delicious!!!!!

Try this yogurt and see for yourself and I bet that you will love it too.






No comments: