Saturday, May 26, 2018

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent packs Review

I had used Seventh Generation Liquid detergent so I was super excited to try The Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs. I got these for free to try and give my opinion.I had never tried these. They are super easy to use just toss one or two in HE washing Machine and let it work it's magic on the clothes. No more measuring guessing liquid detergent.

These are meant for sensitive skin and people with no skin issues can also use them  They are absolutely fragrance free.There is no alcohol or parabens in it. They are safe for babies skin to.There is no fragrance in it.Though I would have loved to have some natural fragrances to keep the clothes smelling good. But then I know that there are people that can't be around fragrances because of their sensitivity  to fragrances.

These packs were pretty good and took care of the most stains but I saw that it just about faded the tomato and turmeric stains didn't completely take them off. But other clothes came out clean and looking fresh.I would definitely buy these in future.

All the opinions in this review are mine and I was not compensated in any way to review this.

Got free samples to try.
.

No comments: