Sunday, May 20, 2018

Osmocote Plus Indoor and outdoor Plant food review for Smiley360

I'm a member of of Smiley360 that sends me products for absolutely free to try. This time they had sent me a Free full sized Bottle of Osmocote Plus Indoor and outdoor plant food.

I love gardening and I grow plants indoor and outdoors so this product was very relevant for me. I was already using Osmocte plant food but before this mission I was not aware of Osmocote plus.

Now I have become a fan of Osmocote Plus.I have gotten some good results on the plants that I fed with this food about a month ago.

My Gerber daisies are very happy and they are still doing very good. I had never gotten very successful at growing these beauties and I had never thought of feeding them.This time I did apply Osmocote Plus and I'm getting more flowers now.This Picture was taken a month ago and now my plants have more leaves and and more buds are coming up.

I also applied this to my Fuchsia baskets that I planted on the same day and using same soil and put same number of starter plants that were of the same size. I applied it to one of the baskets and didn't put it in the other basket the one that got fed is doing very well and the other one is doing okay but not quite as good as this one. Here are some Pictures.



The last picture is of the basket that didn't get fed. I'll fed it and then see what happens.

No comments: