Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nescafe 2-in-1 Coffee+Coffee mate Creamer Review for Smiley360



I'm a Smiley360 member and I got this product for free to taste and give my reviews.I got to taste test the French Vanilla Flavor. It is very easy to prepare and with in seconds a hot, creamy, sweet  and delicious  beverage is ready to drink.

Take 6-8 oz hot water in a Mug and add 2 Tbsp of NESCAFÉ with Coffee-mate, stir thoroughly and VoilĂ  the beverage is ready no need to add sugar and creamer is already inside it. Enjoy!

 I work at a School and  it is almost impossible for me to leave my workplace to grab a cup of coffee from a coffee store because you never know how long it will take for them to make your your order. You never know how long it will take to cross the street.The K-cup Coffee maker in our place is being used by a lot of people so I kind of feel that  it might have lots of germs on it. then there is an issue with storing creamer separately and then grabbing the k-cups and the creamer  running to the coffee maker. If I miss to pick one of these items then I have to race back on a time crunch. None of that any more.

So, this product will definitely be used by me a lot. All I'll have to do is take some hot water in a Thermos from my home and quickly make this yummy beverage. French vanilla flavor comes out very well in this Product you can taste it and smell it. Storing one jar is easier than storing k-cups separately and the  creamer separately.

Thanks Nescafe for coming up with this new idea and thanks Smiley360 for letting me try it.








Print .75 Cents coupon from here: http://www.nescafewithcoffeemate.com/#coupon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMJzjVEWw64&feature=youtu.be

No comments: