Sunday, December 21, 2014

Vaseline Intensive Care Review for Influenster

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion

As a member of website called Influenster, Influenster I get to try free products and give my opinion.I'm not compensated in any other way besides getting free products to try.All the opinions are  solely mine or provided by my family members.

This time I got to try a full sized bottle of  Vaseline Intensive care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion, for free. I had been a long time fan and user of their petroleum Jelly and some other products. But I was not at all aware of their this new product until I got to try it from Influenster. I'm glad that I got to try to see it if I like the product or not.

This product is clinically proven to heal very dry skin in 5 days.I have somewhat dry skin and it gets worsen during the cold winter months when the air is extremely dry and very cold. I have to keep applying some lotion all the time.

This lotion has Micro droplets of Vaseline Jelly and it is combined with their highest levels of moisturizing Glycerine. My kit came with a skin test patch of before and after  use. My skin tested for Dry skin as I had thought, then I use the lotion for 5 days (during this period I didn't use any other lotion or moisturizer.

I was very pleased with the results and when I tested my skin again I found out that it indeed had become soft and wasn't so dry any more. I'm not sensitive to fragrances in my lotion but  I would recommend it to people who can't tolerate fragrances in their personal care products.

I found this lotion to be fast absorbing and non-greasy. I sometimes have issues with a greasy lotions because they soil my clothes but I didn't have any such issue with this lotion.






No comments: