Sunday, July 23, 2017

Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Review for Simple Solutions Community

























I had been using Arm and Hammer Baking Soda regularly, ever since I got in the Simple Solutions forum. I got to try a Free full sized box (1 lb)of  this product and a shaker bottle.Shaker Bottle comes with two spouts one to pour and another one to sprinkle.It is very convenient to use.It causes less spillage and waste.

I keep the bottle filled up all the time so that I can use it whenever and wherever.

I use Arm and hammer baking soda not for the cleaning purposes but also in my yard. I sprinkle some under the Tomato plant to reduce the acidity of the soil to get sweet tomatoes. If Arm and hammer Baking soda is sprinkled in the grooves and crevices of patio and driveway then it keeps the growth of weeds away.

I definitely would recommend this product to every one it is cost efficient and  has mutliple uses around the house.

No comments: